As an affiliate member of USA Hockey, VSAHA continues to follow the guidance and support offered by local, state, and CDC officials. We have continued to reach out to our member organizations and rinks across Vermont.
USA Hockey continues to update members on their Player Safety site. The most current information from USA Hockey and COVID-19 should be considered when planning on any USA Hockey event.
- Documents & Guidelines VSAHA Members need to follow:
- Effective Saturday, December 26, 2020, organized youth leagues and school-based sports programs (serving individuals age 19 years and younger) may resume team-based activities strictly limited to the updated 9.1 Guidance
- VT ACCD - 9.1 Sports/Organized Sports Including Youth Leagues, Adult Leagues, Practices, Games, and Tournaments - Updated 12/22/20
- Joint Statement from the Offices of Governors Baker, Lamont, Mills, Murphy, Raimondo, Scott and Sununu on the suspension of interstate youth hockey. Updated 11/12/20
- VSAHA Return to Play Guidelines 2020 -2021 - Updated 11/11/20
- VOSHA Training - Each employee, coach, volunteer, or administrator of recreational sport program or league must complete the training.
- Governor Scott Executive Order limits rink availability through 10/30. Updated 10/16/20
Other Resources that we need to be aware of
ACCD Guidance for Rinks - 8.1 Close Contact Business Stage 2
Cross State Travel Restrictions - Make sure you are aware of the latest restrictions on personal travel and quarantining.
A Strong and Healthy Start - Vermont School Guidelines.
Return to Organized Youth Sports - Guidance for families.
Vermont Rinks - our website listing of rinks and youth programs for COVID planning.
If you have any questions, please reach out to any VSAHA board member.